Just a quick photo so everyone can see my new look. Yesterday when I got home from the orthodontist Geral took one look at me and ran away crying. She wouldn't come near me for a couple of hours. I didn't mind the opportunity to make dinner without her clinging to my leg and whining. She finally let me read to her at bedtime but if I happened to turn my face toward her she would moan and cover her eyes. It was pretty funny. I would take a poll to see who else thinks I am a terrifying monster but frankly, if you don't think I am beautiful, I don't want to know.
4 comments:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
You look like Steven with his braces!
You look fine. Wish I could get braces, too. So happy for you.
ok - so that william doesn't think i am a complete meanie.
wow stacy you look stunning in your braces. just when i thought you could not look any better. :)
Post a Comment